‘For the Record: Craig Armstrong’ is the Film Fest Gent’s first album in a series of film music CDs. The album compiles the Scottish composer's best film music with recordings by the Brussels Philharmonic and Vlaams Radio Koor. The recordings are based on the highly acclaimed film music concert given by Craig Armstrong in 2006 during the 33rd edition of Film Fest Gent. Public demand for a recording of this concert was very high, which is why Film Fest Gent commissioned the Brussels Philharmonic and Vlaams Radio Koor to record the set from the concert this spring at Flagey Studio. The orchestra was conducted by Dirk Brossé.
1. William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet – O Verona
2. Moulin Rouge! - Ascension
3. Love Actually - Glasgow Love Theme
4. World Trade Center - Cello Theme
5. Moulin Rouge! - One Day I’ll Fly Away
6. The Bone Collector - New York City
7. The Quiet American - Main Theme
8. Orphans - Main Theme
9. The Quiet American - Do You Still Miss Him
10. Plunkett and Macleane - Rebecca
11. Best Laid Plans - Lissa’s Theme
12. William Shakespeare’s Romeo + Juliet - Balcony Scene
13. World Trade Center - Ethereal
14. Love Actually - Restaurant Proposal
15. World Trade Center - Piano Theme
16. The Clearing - Main Theme
17. Ray - Ray and Della’s Theme
18. Plunkett & Macleane - The Hanging
19. World Trade Center - Choral Theme
Film Fest Gent presents 'Music for Film: Ryuichi Sakamoto'. Japanese Composer Ryuichi Sakamoto was already a celebrated rock-pop composer/pianist/singer in Japan when he conquered the international film scene in 1983...
Alan Silvestri is the central guest of the 15th edition of the World Soundtrack Awards on 24 October 2015. Film Fest Gent annually releases an album with work the main...
Box with music of 15 Film Music Composers: 1. Nino Rota 2. John Williams 3. John Barry 4. Hans Zimmer 5. Ennio Morricone 6. James Horner 7. Elmer Bernstein 8....
Tracklist 1. Solaris - First Sleep (02:53) 2. Solaris - We Don't Have To Think Like That Anymore (02:59) 3. À l'origine - Les Territoires Inconnus (02:30) 4. À...